Leather is alive.
Liebe Seele sources best quality leathers from all over the world to handcraft our top quality leather bondage products. The leather is treated at a tannery, but remains in a raw form in order to keep it natural. In order to maintain the appearance and quality of your beloved items, here are the best ways we recommend to treat them:
- Store them in open air place and avoid direct sunlight. You may put products inside a soft cloth bag. (You may also use the free silk bags we gave for some of the items)
- We recommend conditioning your novelties every few months to keep it looking great. *Not use soap or chemical detergents*
- You can also add one drop of an essential oil to the conditioner and use it to treat your entire item to give it a great smell.
- You may want to test a small area on the edge of the item to see how the leather takes to your leather conditioner. Allow it to dry for 24 hours.
- Avoid contact with water that could harm the finish of your item - if damage does occur, refer to a professional cleaner or leather specialist.
- Some of leathers also include a high content of natural waxes that may rise to the surface due to a change in temperature – this white, misty coating can be easily removed with a dry cloth.
- Suede and nubuck can be more susceptible to dirt, water, and oil stains. Try to avoid contact with rain, humidity, direct sunlight, grease (including make up), alcohol (including perfume), and other products that could cause staining.
If you have any further questions / concerns, please don’t hesitate to email us.